Free-motion and computer guided longarm quilting services.
We are sisters that grew up quilting from a very young age. It is a passion that we both share and continue to grow and love quilting more with each project!
We provide both free-motion and computerized long-arm quilting to sandwich the pieces together and finish your quilt. Drop-off or ship us your completed quilt top and backing and we will use our longarm quilting machine to stitch it all together for you.
Every quilt will be handled with utmost care. We take pride in our work and treat each quilt with the attention it deserves.
- Edge to edge computerized quilting starts at $0.02 per square inch
- Custom quilting starts at $0.05 per square inch
- Borders start at $20 per side
- Hobbs 80-20 90” wide - $9.00/yard
- Polyester 90” wide - $9.00 per yard
You can send in your own batting as well
We use superior thread same color top and bobbin
- Crib/throw size..............$5.00
- Twin/double size...........$6.00
- Queen/King size............$8.00
Purchase a specific computerized quilting design - $5.00 - $12.00
$40 Minimum for quilting
Prepping the quilt and backing
- Square and press quilt top and backing
- Quilt back and batting should be 6” bigger than the top
- Mark the top of quilt with a safety pin and the back if there is a top
*DO NOT BASTE OR PIN THE 3 LAYERS TOGETHER
This business is at a residence, no drop-ins, please. Call us for an appointment.